Provisional (temporary) Patent Applications
Flat rate $2,500 (Solo-Inventor special pricing)
Chhabra® Law Firm introduces an affordable flat rate provisional patent application drafting and filing service for solo-inventors. A provisional (temporary) application is valid for one year,and acts as a place-holder application while one refines their invention.
NOTE: A provisional patent application requires "a written description of the invention [describing] ... the manner and process of making and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art ... to make and use the same ... ." 35 U.S.C. 112(a).
In fact, a poorly drafted provisional patent application can even harm your patent rights. So, it is important that you choose a patent attorney wisely (and avoid those 'too-good-to-be-true' online patent filing services).
At Chhabra® Law Firm, we will guide you in a step by step manner to protect your rights to the fullest.
1. Covers legal fee of initial application preparation and filing.
2. Costs for illustrations is between $100 and $250.
3. Government fee is $65 if you qualify for micro entity ; $130 otherwise
4. No compromise in the quality of our services.
5. $2,500 flat legal fee is a special offering for new clients who are solo-inventors (not valid for companies) .
6. No hidden terms or conditions.
To inquire about this special and affordable initiative, please contact us.